Business Intelligence for Advisory and Accounting Firms
Meaningful dashboards and reports
In order to run their firms more efficiently we believe that advisory and accountancy firms need instant access to their data.
At Hikari we have worked with practice management providers and accountancy professionals to create an accountancy business intelligence solution which provides instant access to their data, a clear picture of performance and insight allowing all authorised team members to view dashboards and reports that are meaningful to them.
Presenting meaningful data in a dashboard allows each component to come to life and bring some business value to the firm.
Take Your Data Further
Key Performance Indicators
- Providing insights into the firms Performance
- Fees earned on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Budgeted Fees v’s Actual
- Fees earned by firm, department & employee
- Revenue amounts by client
Dynamic real time reporting
- Work in Progress & Debtors
- Breakdown of work in progress by client
- Debtor days analysis
- Fees raised compared to WIP allocated
- Revenue collected by individual & department
Time Based Analysis
- Clean simple and functional dashboards
- Chargeable and non-chargeable hours by dept
- Hours charged to sick leave/admin/annual leave
- Utilisation & Work In Progress
- Hourly rates by client/department