It is important to us that we understand the story behind your data
Make informed business decisions
In order to run their firms more efficiently we believe legal professionals need access to their data in real time.
At Hikari we have worked with case management providers and many legal professionals to bring together a legal business intelligence solution which provides quick access to insights, details and actions allowing the end user to view dashboards and reports that are meaningful to them.
Presenting your firms data in a dashboard allows each visual to come to life and bring unprecedented value to the firm.
Eliminate hours spent on manually generating reports
Case & Practice Management applications are the key repository for data that contains valuable information on fees, clients, matters, billable hours, trends, profitability and utilisation. Our experience to date is that most legal firms barely scratch the surface of their data spending many hours on manually generated report via SQL queries and data exports to Excel.
Mobile Friendly application
Our mobile friendly solution easily integrates with Case and Practice Management applications to help drive behaviour’s which improve your business processes while in the office or working remotely.
Take Your Data Further
User Friendly Dashboards
- Create user friendly reports and dashboards to display various performance information:
- Fee Earner by Department & Work type
- Hours billed vs Plan by Fee Earner/ Department
- Top Clients by Department / Fee earner
- Utilisation, Work in Progress
Key Performance Indicators
Manage and Monitor
- Display Client and Matter Key performance indicators:
- Hours charged by fee earner
- Work in Progress
- Total invoices raised / Ageing
- Total Revenue collected
- Billed Rate Per Hour
Fee Earner Metrics
- Allow your Fee Earner to see important metrics relating to their own KPIs:
- Hours charged – Day / Week / Month / Year
- Invoices Issued
- Fee’s Collected
- Rate Per Hour /Client /Matter